Monday, April 2, 2012

Another week in Nashville

Aloha!

It's been a great week, but I don't really know what to say about it. We focused on contacting the Menos Activos (less-active members) in our area. Our ward has about 400 to 500 members, but only about 100-120 come every week. We found out that the biggest problem was that they work allllll the time. We are going to keep working with them to help them come back to church and remember how they felt when they were baptized.

That is awesome that you are having a great time in Hawaii! Haha I remember Ovenhead. It was really hot when we did that hike.

That would be great to get an Easter package! They told me that you send packages to the same mailing address I gave to you guys a couple weeks ago, but you need to use the United States Postal Service so that they can forward it to wherever I am living. I don't think that I really need anything besides some pizza pringles, jolly ranchers, maybe some of those Kamri cookies, and some love. My companion loves those chocolate macadamian nuts that you can get in Hawaii if you maybe want to send us a box of those.

Sorry that I didn't write very much this week, I'll make this next week more exciting so that I can say more about it. Love y'all!

con amor,

Elder Johns

No comments:

Post a Comment