Tuesday, October 8, 2013

AAAWWWEEESOME



HEY

Conference was awesome!!!!!!!!! I got to see all the sessions in English and it was sweeeet. We were in the high council room with clima, super comfy chairs, and our own projector. And the talks were all great, alot of people talked about missionary work which happens to be one of my favorite topics.

I did a division this week with the ward Hidalgo, which borders the first area that I was in (Independencia) and we even taught a lesson in the chapel so I got to see the first chapel that I went to church in my first area because they share the chapel. It is so wierd to think that so much time has passed since then...

We have been teaching alot of less active members and we had more that came on Sunday so that was great. Unfortunately our investigator didnt make it on Sunday becasue family members randomly visited them and didnt leave until late at night. It will be difficult for hime to go to church now because he will start working and has to work on sundays... we will see what we can do.

We are teaching someone named Juana who is lik 65 and really Catholic. We shared the restoration with her last night and it seemed to move her, but she has alot of family and social pressure right now so she seems to be a little hesitant about making commitments or changing but we could see that she felt the Spirit undeniably so we will see what we can do to help her.

We STILL havent found a house. well, we found a house but he said it would take until this week to get it fixed up but now he wants alot more money for it than he origionally offered so we probably need to find another place. I think I am just going to tell President that we havent been able to find a house like he wanted so that he will let us rent an apartment.

We went to the temple as a zone today and it was AAAWWWEEESOME I havent been to the temple in like a year almost and it was so peaceful and enjoyable.  I cant wait until I can go more often after the mission.

about my byu ID I am not really sure what it would be, maybe it is tjohns56? If it is a number then there is no hope that I still remember it.

thats a little scary with Abby, but still kinda cool that she was able to walk home all by herself. I hope mom´s hand is doing better. and good job inviting Kaitlyns boss to listen to the missionaries! thats awesome that she is interested.

Ummm I am going to talk to pres tomorrow about if I can sign up for classes or not, I hope he says yes.

love,
Elder Johns

No comments:

Post a Comment